Saturday 8 September 2012

18 TREASURES KUNO

I AM BORED. Therefore I must create a new post! I have tons to do, which are units, but I need some diversion. Haha. 
Listed below are the things I REALLY REALLY WANT
WHO DOESN'T?!

1. MAC
2. MK watch -- preferably GOLD hahaha 
3. Tory Burch tote
4. Nude Pumps/Nude wedge or any NUDE footwear because I just LOVE the nude palette these days
5. Phone case -- I do have a case right now but I need an extra one haha
6. A pair of Doc Martens
7. Rayban sunnies 
8. Body pillow like this!!!! A body pillow like this requires a large amount of space and just so you know my bed is a twin size CHARLANG hahaha
9. I'm half way there! So for this part, I just want a simple BIRTHDAY CAKE cakecakecakecakecake
10. Curling iron hahaha
11. Turquoise nail polish! Any brand would do as long as it's turquoise!!!
12. Polariod camera
13. Herschel bag. I know I know, this is too mainstream but but but......
14. Wishbone necklace. What's up with this??? hahaha Ok, I just want a pendant necklace 
15. A pair of Vans shoes
16. This bracelet from Aldo
17. I want some plane ticket!!!! I want some getaway!!! I want some vacation!!!! That's all 
18. Aaaaaaand finally the last but definitely not the least is a HAPPY HEALTHY LIFE with my family. 

Nothing fancy but just my pure imagination. Astang luoya. 
See what boredom brings??? (half meant pud diay to) 

My post ends here. Goodnight you all! :) 


xoxo,
pam





















No comments:

Post a Comment