Wednesday 8 February 2012

PLEASE DON’T READ

I was half asleep when I thought of this idea. I don’t know why I always bother myself but I feel like writing all my thoughts about what will happen on September first and for those of you who don't know what the f is that day well, that’s the very day I’ll be turning 18!!! F that. But it’s a typical tradition for a young Filipina to celebrate their DEBUT even though they don’t have enough $$ for all the expenses.

To tell you honestly, I feel PRESSURED every time I think about this freakin day. Seriously! No words could explain how I feel, so bare with me.

My sister and I have these random thoughts about my debut, like what would be an awesome theme, where am I holding my party, number of people attending, type of food that will be served, dress code and many more! Sounds real eh? Well for me, it sounds funny. Don’t ask why. I can only conclude one thing while we are having our conversations during midnights…MY SISTER IS A GREAT EVENTOLOGIST!! It comes out from her naturally; she has a lot of splendid ideas of themes! Enough about her haha.

STRAIGHT TO THE POINT. I don’t want to celebrate my debut here. I always wanted to celebrate it in Philippines (my sister knows this). But it’s too impossible because it will occur in just seven months from now. You’re probably thinking that it is still so far away and I’m here sitting, being paranoid. FEEL ME GUYS haha. But yeah you could say that.

REASONS WHY I don’t like celebrating it here:
  1. All of my closest friends are not here. It’ll be boring and definitely not a fun party without them. Simple as that
  2. Go, read back number 1 J
Here's a fact:

I don’t need an extravagant celebration. All I need is to be able to see my friends again on that very special day and for sure it will be fun as fuck (excuse my french). For as long as I am with them on that day or so, I’m done. So uh huh, I guess I’ll just go Skype on that day. I can take that for now. Reallayyy.

I’ve missed a lot of birthdays and other fun events of my friends and just to let you know, it hurts me so much. Mofu 

  
SHOUT OUT TO MY FRIENDS in Cebu: I feel real bad with the fact that I won't be able to celebrate it there... but I'm pretty confident that I might celebrate my 19th  there. POSITIVITY! Yes!

SIDE NOTE: We always have that perfect song for a current situation or feeling. Awesome right?

Wake me up when September ends, literally speaking.


HAA!! I told you not to read this...

No comments:

Post a Comment